September 26, 2012
• 9/25 — Christopher Caceres, 19, 112 Chestnutt St., Clinton, was charged with larceny and DUI. Bond $1,500; trial date Oct. 31.
• 9/25 — Anne Adams, Clinton, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a plow; 12 cords; pans; wires; fishing poles; and a serving tray. Reported damaged were two windows.
• 9/25 — Maxine Stokes, Magnolia, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a Honda power washer valued at $1,349; a weed eater valued at $279; a battery charger valued at $200; a three piece cordless drill set valued at $149; a welder valued at $300; a hedge trimmer valued at $149; a hydraulic jack valued at $90; and tools valued at $30.
• 9/25 — Jennifer Hackler, Roseboro, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was jewelry; an iPod Touch valued at $150; and clothing and shoes valued at $100.
• 9/25 — Wiltown Tew, Dunn, reported a breaking and entering. Damaged was a window.
• 9/25 — Walmart, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen were two DVDs valued at $78.
• 9/25 — Angela Cole, Salemburg, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a wallet with two credit cards in it.
• 9/25 — Jesse Washburn, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was an air compressor valued at $3,000.