November 4, 2013
• Oct. 31 —Onzie Putnam Cox, 20, of 2057 Pine Ridge Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female and injury to personal property. No bond was set; court date is Nov. 19.
• Oct. 31 — Kyle Gregory Blanchard, 20, of 11984 Harnett-Dunn Hwy., Dunn, was charged with driving while impaired-provisional, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $2,000; court date is Nov. 20.
• Oct. 31 — Shelia Ann Patrick, 52, of 2585 Isaac Weeks Road, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond was set at $500; court date is Dec. 2.
• Oct. 31 — Southern Cross Farm of Rose Hill reported a break-in to the hog farm, with a microwave, wheelbarrow, air compressor cordless drill and miscellaneous hand tools. The items were valued at $775. Damage to an exterior door and frame was estimated at $500.
• Oct. 31 — Mt. Pleasant Missionary Baptist Church of Clinton reported a break-in, with $350 in damage to a door and frame.
• Oct. 31 — Dorota Quiroz of Autryville reported a residential break-in, during which a .380-caliber Ruger semi-automatic pistol, holster and magazine, valued at $485.