(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 7 — Jeffery Allen Hobbs, 40, of 310 E. Roseboro St., Roseboro, was charged with impeding traffic- sit/stand/lie. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 5.
• June 7 — Domanick Xavier Williamson, 21, of 1790 Carry Bridge Road, Autryville, was charged with simple possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is July 27.
• June 7 — Richard Young, 46, of 867 Boggy Branch Road, Council, was charged on out-of-county warrant with assault with a deadly weapon. Bond set at $2,500; court date is June 27.
• June 7 — Dartez Omar Faulk, 24, of 230 Shanghai Road, Harrells, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering, robbery with a dangerous weapon and possession of firearm by felon. Bond set at $120,000; court date is June 9.
• June 7 — Johnny Brewington, 57, of 84 Little Hawk Lane, Clinton, was charged with misuse of 911 system. Bond set at $2,000; court date is July 27.
• June 7 — Tericia Mcfarland of Turkey reported that an animal bit and scratched her 2014 Ford Focus, inflicting $1,000 in damage.
• June 7 — Enterprise Rent-A-Car was the victim in a motor vehicle theft, in which a Chrysler 200 Limited was reportedly stolen. The vehicle was valued at $26,000.
• June 7 — Wayne McNeill of Clinton reported the theft of a Kent Flexor bike, valued at $500.
• June 7 — Luetta Carr reported the larceny of a purse, which also contained a cell phone, cash and credit/debit cards. Items were valued at $550.
• June 7 — Robert Carter of Clinton reported the theft of a class ring, valued at $500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.