(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 8 — Antonio Lamal Brown, 23, of 111 Allen Bass Lane, Godwin, was charged with buying/receiving stolen property. Bond set at $5,000; court date is June 17.
• June 8 — Kenneth Darnell Pate, 49, of 2299 Hunter Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation and failure to appear on an out-of-county expired registration charge. No bond set; court date is June 28.
• June 8 — Paula Brinkley, 49, of 876 Kenan Weeks Road, Newton Grove, was charged on out-of-county warrant with simple assault. Written promise; court date is July 7.
• June 8 — Tyisha Monte Carr Turner, 38, of 2694 Wilmington Hwy., Willard, was charged with simple assault. Written promise; court date is June 17.
• June 8 — Emmanuel Jaron Moon, 24, of 27 Center St., Garland, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $500; court date is June 13.
• June 8 — Terrance Ryan Thornton, 32, of 4495 Taylors Bridge Hwy., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is June 15.
• June 8 — Terry Patrick Bryant, 35, of 654 Green Path Road, Godwin, was charged with simple assault and injury to personal property. Bond set at $2,000; court date is July 6.
• June 8 — Orlando Rodriguez-Rivera Jr., 18, of 208 Lane St., Clinton, was charged with possession of firearm by a felon. Bond set at $10,000; court date is June 17.
• June 8 — Tammy Redwing of Autryville reported the theft of a ring, valued at $1,000.
• June 8 — April Murphy of Clinton reported the theft of a Samsung Galaxy 7, valued at $850.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.