(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 29 — Felix Ladell Johnson, 22, of 6732 Dave Bright Road, Faison, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 1.
• May 29 — Jonah Phillip Smith, 23, of 4839 Roanoke Road, Newton Grove, was charged with misdemeanor larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 30.
• May 29 — Roy Lee Boykin III, 24, of 57 Tranquil Lane, Garland, was charged with three counts of receiving stolen property. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 30.
• May 30 — Melissa Yvonne Mitchell, 27, of 91 Retirement Lane, Salemburg, was charged with non-assaultive child abuse. Bond set at $2,500; court date is June 2.
• May 30 — Rogelio Ramos Jr., 32, of 2401 Goldsboro Hwy., Lot 18, Newton Grove, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is June 18.
• June 1 — Tiffany Renee Sheppard, 25, of 1224 Bell Woods Road, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired, speeding 52 mph in 35 zone, revoked driver’s license, revoked registration and no liability insurance. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 15.
• May 29 — Shane McKoy of Roseboro reported home break-in, with a TV, assorted jewelry, an Xbox, a pistol and an amplifier. Items valued at $6,461.
• May 29 — Justin Gaddy of Clinton reported theft of items from home, including a TV, PlayStation, games and a computer. Items valued at $580.
• May 29 —Donisha Bryant of Garland reported home break-in and larceny of electronics, including gaming console, games, two tablets and two TVs. Items valued at $3,750.
• May 29 — Olivet Institutional Baptist Church was victim of theft. A TV, valued at $400, was taken.
• May 30 — Paul Honeycutt of Salemburg reported theft of numerous tools and yard equipment, as well as a riding lawnmower, trailer and generator. Items valued at roughly $6,000.