(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 22 — Da’Zha Geornesa Fuller, 21, of 76 Brownstone Lane, Dunn, was charged with resisting a public officer. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 8.
• June 22 — Cherno Jallow, 37, of 3695 Ernest Williams Road, Autryville, was charged with larceny and possession of stolen goods. Bond set at $2,000; court date is July 14.
• June 22 — Suhaily Peguero, 39, of 34 Drox Lane, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Written promise; court date is July 20.
• June 22 — George Hinton, 35, of 215 Holden Road, Roseboro, was charged with communicating threats and served out-of-county warrants for failing to appear on charges of exceeding game limit and taking and possessing undersize fish. Bond set at $100; court date is June 28.
• June 22 — Christopher Trevon Graham, 23, of 798 Isaac Road, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $500; court date is July 15.
• June 22 — Barnhill Contracting of Fayetteville was the victim of equipment theft from Roseboro. Items stolen included a utility trailer, cables, chains, a water pump and numerous other tools, equipment and materials. No value was listed in reports.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.