(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 23 — Quanishia Maria Carr, 19, of 141 Kent Circle, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is July 19.
• June 23 — Keshauna Davis, 24, of 112 Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged with cyberstalking and failure to appear on a charge of no operator’s license. Bond set at $500; court date is July 20.
• June 23 — Thomas Matthew Davis, 27, of 76 Brownstone Lane, Dunn, was charged with simple assault. Written promise; court date is July 28.
• June 23 — David Boykin of Clinton reported two firearms, valued at $750, stolen from his vehicle.
• June 23 — Donavon Eason of Dunn reported a break-in and theft of an electric belt sander and drill. A tent and other assorted hand tools were also taken. Items valued at $450.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.