(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 24 — Dionjay Jabrial Ray Crawford, 22, of 196 Oak Ridge Lane, Dunn, was charged with possessing stolen weapons. Bond set at $15,000; court date is June 1.
• June 24 — Fred Douglas Alford, 50, of 1701 Poole Road, Raleigh, was charged with drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 2.
• June 24 — Johnathan Brandon Ashworth, 25, of 240 Ruby Lane, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female and injury to personal property. No bond set; court date is July 19.
• June 24 — James Bryant Laird Jr., 27, of 720 Pine Forest School Road, Roseboro, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is June 28.
• June 24 — Justin Lee Joyner, 34, of 1229 Charles Newland Road, Godwin, was charged with resisting a public officer. Bond set at $4,000; court date is July 1.
• June 25 — Henry Landon Tew Jr., 43, of 399 Lauren Lane, Godwin, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is July 19.
• June 25 — Oliver Terrell Owens, 37, of 3498 Herring Road, Rose Hill, was charged with indecent exposure. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 20.
• June 26 — Markum Lou Saito, 27, of 407 S. Pearl St., Roseboro, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 16.
• June 26 — Roger Hyden Phillips III, 50, of 227 Hamilton Drive, Clinton, was charged with court violations- domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is July 14.
• June 24 —Kimberly Wood of Dunn reported a Honda ATV, valued at $1,500, taken from an outbuilding behind her home.
• June 26 — Jamie Treadwell of Clinton reported a metal outbuilding, valued at $600, taken from her property.
• June 26 — William Byrd of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of guns from his residence. The firearms were valued at $1,840.
• June 26 — James Aderman of Clinton reported a residential break-in and the larceny of two bicycles, an Xbox One and a laptop computer. Items were valued at $900.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.