(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 1 — Pedro Barrera Guzman, 19, of 301 Shields St., Clinton, was charged with threatening phone call. No bond set; court date is July 5.
• July 1 — Justin Vernon, 24, of 408 E. Powell St., Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Aug. 31.
• July 2 — Melissa Gerald Brewington, 42, of 113 Colonial Drive, Clinton, was charged with larceny and injury to real property. Bond set at $2,000; court date is July 26.
• July 2 — Daniella Washington, 29, of 606 Corinth Church Road, Salemburg, was charged with simple assault. No bond was set; court date is July 27.
• July 2 — Brian Timothy Alexander Bishop, 36, of RB Tyndall Lane, Turkey, was charged with three counts of identity theft and financial card fraud. Bond set at $4,500; court date is July 15.
• July 3 — Cindy Dianne Barber, 56, of 5241 Reedsford Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is July 20.
• July 3 — Bryan Marquises Owens, 16, of 12 Payne St., Roseboro, was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $200; court date is July 20.
• July 3 — Bernabe Ramirez, 21, of 224 Longview Lake Road, Garland, was charged with fleeing to elude arrest with a motor vehicle. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Sept. 14.
• July 4 — George Norwood Ammons Jr., 33, of 3060 HB Lewis Road, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired- habitual impaired driving. Bond set at $7,500; court date is July 15.
• July 4 — Susan Ann Hudson, 40, of 203 S. Elm St., Benson, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $200; court date is July 27.
• July 1 — Piggly Wiggly on College Street, Clinton, was the victim of vandalism. Damage to a window was estimated at $1,000.
• July 1 — D&R Auto Sales of Clinton was the victim of theft. Two automobiles, a Ford Edge, valued at $20,000, and a Cadillac Escalade, valued at $6,000, were stolen.
• July 2 — Janet Amaya of Clinton reported a larceny from motor vehicle. A tablet, purse, wallet and bluetooth device, valued at a total of $750.
• July 2 — Eddie Robinson of Garland reported the theft of a lawnmower, valued at $480.
• July 3 — Thomas Poole of Dunn reported the theft of two Ford Mustangs, valued at $8,500 apiece.
• July 3 — Kevin Lee of Dunn reported numerous pieces of furniture, clothes and home decor items stolen. The items were valued at $2,470.
• July 3 — Olivia Bass-Stafford of Clinton reported vandalism to her vehicle. Damage to the door and door handle was estimated at $850.
• July 3 — Aida Rivera of Clinton reported the theft of a push lawn mower, weedeater and leaf blower, valued at $450.
• July 4 — Allen Murphy of Clinton reported two firearms, a skill saw, a flashlight and other tools stolen. Items were valued at $1,270.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.