(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 8 — Brandon Lee Warren, 23, of 510 Johnston Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering. He also received two counts of felony probation violation and failure to appear on charges of attempting to break and enter a building, breaking and entering, larceny and possession of stolen goods. Bond set at $140,000; court date is July 15.
• July 10 — Demery Bernard McLymore, 21, of Fayetteville, was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 21.
• July 8 — Louise King of Clinton reported theft of items from her property. A .22 rifle, gallery gun and tools were valued at about $660.
• July 9 — Phyllis Benton of Clinton reported the theft of two air compressors and a miter saw, valued at $500. Damaged shed doors were valued at $400.
• July 10 — Michael Lockamy and Tawnya Vann of Clinton reported a break-in and theft from a vehicle. Stolen items included phones, wallet, purse, cash and a .45-caliber semi-automatic handgun, a tire pressure gauge and a metal clipboard. Items valued at $780.
• July 10 — Antonio Moore of Warsaw reported his 2004 Cadillac Deville vandalized. The damage was estimated at $5,000.
• July 10 — The N.C. Alcohol Beverage Control store of Newton Grove was the site of damage. A cement block was reportedly thrown through the front door, inflicting $500 in damage.
• July 10 — Robert Wells of Roseboro reported a shooting into his home. Damage to a window, wall and standing freezer was estimated at $900.
• July 10 — Rupert Matthews of Roseboro reported his UNC golf cart, valued at $5,000, taken from his yard.
• July 10 — Spells Welding & Fabrication of Harrells was the victim of damage. A fence was cut and doors damaged in an attempt to break-in. The damage was estimated at $2,800.
• July 10 — Tovamontaz Caceres of Ivanhoe reported the theft of several items from her home, including a PlayStation 3, iPad and handgun, valued at a total of $1,200. Damage to a door was estimated at $300.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.