(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 16 — Ashley Genee Graham, 25, of 202 N. Bladen Ave., Garland, was charged with felony larceny. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 29.
• July 18 — Earl Faircloth, 48, of 1290 S. Salemburg Hwy., Salemburg, was charged with driving while impaired and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 9.
• July 18 — Yudy Alexander Funes, 36, of 453 W. Darden Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is July 26.
• July 18 — Conmonte Jerrard Oates, 26, of 86 Piano Lane, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Aug. 9.
• July 18 — Tony Edward Blue, 30, of 1115 Warren Road, Clinton, was charged with defrauding drug/alcohol screen test. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 10.
• July 18 — Ramell Ra’Quan Neal, 20, of 1536 N. King Charles Road, Raleigh, was charged on out-of-county warrants with uttering forged instrument and obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 29.
• July 16 — James Williams of Clinton reported the theft of a TV, valued at $500.
• July 18 — Edward Williamson of Clinton reported theft from the home, including a 16-gauge double barrel shotgun and a TV. Items were valued at $725.
• July 18 — April Kittrell of Dunn reported that someone broke into her home and poured water into her air conditioning unit. Damage to the unit was estimated at $500. A door latch was busted, a $10 loss.
• July 18 — Leidi Juarez of Dunn reported theft of items from her home. Jewelry, a Nintendo Wii, a tablet and cash were stolen. Items valued at $1,600. Damage to the front door of the residence was estimated at $150.
• July 18 — Betty Cannady of Garland reported a residential break-in. A handgun and jewelry, reported stolen, were valued at $550. Damage to a glass door was estimated at $150.
• July 18 — Litza Meza of Clinton reported the theft of appliances and a lawn tractor stolen from a Faison-area residence. The items were valued at $1,000.
• July 18 — H.N. Carr Inc. was the victim of theft. a 16-foot flatbed trailer was valued at $1,800.
• July 18 — Larry Brown reported $800 in damage to his GMC Envoy.