(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 20 — Jody Dustin Kennedy, 32, of 1500 N. Spring Branch Road, Dunn, was charged with financial card theft and served out-of-county warrants on charges of obtaining property by false pretense and financial card fraud. Bond set at $10,000; court date is July 29.
• July 20 — Wesley Lee Aman, 50, of 860 W. Darden Road, Clinton, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts of worthless check. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Aug. 23.
• July 20 — Kyle Everett Strickland, 22, of 12294 N.C. Hwy. 96 South, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with identity theft. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Oct. 14.
• July 20 — Tifton Allan Faircloth, 56, of 1475 South River Road, Autryville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering, larceny, possession of stolen goods, felony conspiracy and two counts of safecracking. Bond set at $100,000 unsecured; court date is Aug. 3.
• July 20 — John Haynes of Raeford reported two vehicles, a Chrysler and a Chevrolet, damaged by a sharp tool. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.