(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 3 — Johnny Laster Ezzell, 31, of 219 Pauline Lane, Autryville, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $200; court date is Aug. 26.
• Aug. 3 — Eugene Dajon McFadden, 19, of 20 Parkview Road, Lot 51, Clinton, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is Aug. 23.
• Aug. 3 — Justin Tyme Hawley, 25, of 10220 Timothy Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with five counts each of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle and felony conspiracy and three counts of larceny. Bond set at $50,000; court date is Aug. 24.
• Aug. 3 — Reginald Donti Hall, 24, of 137 Arliss Albertson, Beulaville, was charged with breaking and entering and larceny. Bond set at $25,000 unsecured; court date is Aug. 12.
• Aug. 3 — Terrell Brown of Bunnlevel reported windows busted out on his Plain View residence. Damage to six windows was estimated at $1,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.