(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 4 — Ronnie Parker, 64, of 1318 Keener Road, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Aug. 22.
• Aug. 4 — Terry Michael Corbett, 66, of 1921 Waycross Road, Turkey, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 12.
• Aug. 4 — Jonathon Paul Boykin, 28, of 745 W. Second St., Garland, was charged with second degree trespass. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Aug. 31.
• Aug. 4 — Carlton Register of Clinton reported a break-in and damage to property. An exterior air conditioner, valued at $4,000, was stolen. Damage to electrical wires and a panel box was estimated at $1,500.
• Aug. 4 — James Boykin of Garland reported the theft of a semi-automatic rifle, valued at $730, along with 20 rounds of ammunition.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.