(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 19 — Michael Bryan Daughtry Jr., 24, of 1734 Easy St., Dunn, was charged with possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $6,000; court date is Aug. 26.
• Aug. 19 — Jacquelyn Shabrell Crawford, 21, of 11570 Keener Road, Clinton, was charged with cyberstalking. Written promise; court date is Sept. 13.
• Aug. 19 — Kyle Everett Strickland, 22, of 12294 S. N.C. Hwy. 96, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with financial card theft. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Sept. 7.
• Aug. 19 — Jennifer Hill, 39, of 65 Union School Road, Clinton, was charged with second degree trespassing. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 13.
• Aug. 21 — Juan Gerardo Pina-Lopez, 22, of 340 Seven Mile Church Road, Newton Grove, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Sept. 22.
• Aug. 21 — Danielle Marie Hornby, 29, of 169 Milton King Lane, Rose Hill, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Sept. 8.
• Aug. 21 — Dustin Richard Weeks, 28, of 167 Henry Giddeons Drive, Teachey, was charged with simple assault, communicating threats and simple assault on handicapped person. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Sept. 20.
• Aug. 21 — Dexter Devone Monk, 36, of 411 North Blvd., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 19.
• Aug. 21 — Donald Francis Robinson, 50, of 145 Cotton Gin Road, Roseboro, was charged with driving while impaired. Written promise; court date is Oct. 19.
• Aug. 20 — Ariel Faircloth of Clinton reported theft from her home of numerous electronics, including three TVs, a PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, various related games and an iPad. The items were valued at $3,290.
• Aug. 21 — James Boykin of Garland reported the theft of two firearms, valued at $1,200, taken from his home.
• Aug. 21 — Steven McDonald of Autryville reported that a glass door at his home was broken and a gaming console taken. Damage to the glass door was estimated at $600. The system, a Wii U, was valued at $400.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.