(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 30 — Jaquilla Latoya Williams, 21, of 42 Leaf Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault, injury to personal property and cyberstalking. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 11.
• Sept. 30 — Anthelina Janet Armwood, 48, of 131 Oates-Armwood Lane, Faison, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is Oct. 18.
• Sept. 30 — Paul Madison Purvis, 42, of 8919 U.S. 421, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female and communicating threats. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Oct. 25.
• Oct. 1 — Melissa Burke Young, 38, of 188 Kay Road, Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault. No bond set; court date is Oct. 3.
• Oct. 2 — Christopher Hill, 35, of 385 Sampson Acres Drive, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 11.
• Oct. 2 — Terry Lynn Moore, 32, of 2631 Emmaus Church Road, Dudley, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury and assault inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Oct. 21.
• Oct. 2 — Timothy Jacob Maready, 25, of 837 S. Hwy. 11, Chinquapin, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 27.
• Oct. 2 — Jonathan Allen Norris, 35, of 2543 Lee’s Chapel Church Road, Dunn, was charged with intimidating witness and obstructing justice. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Oct. 21.
• Sept. 30 — Melissa Beatty of Roseboro reported a residential break-in and theft of four firearms, including two 12-gauge shotguns, a .22 rifle and a .30-06 rifle. Items were valued at $1,530.
• Oct. 1 — Rebecca Buchanan of Newton Grove reported the theft of jewelry and a PlayStation 2. Items valued at $500.
• Oct. 2 — Sade Washington of Clinton reported the theft of two TVs, valued at $550, from her home.
• Oct. 2 — Douglas Runion of Garland reported larceny of a vehicle trailer, valued at $6,500.
• Oct. 2 — Walter Robinson of Clinton reported the theft of several items from inside his garage, including a weed eater, leaf blower and pressure washer, along with assorted power and hand tools. They were valued at $2,350.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.