(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 1 — Isaiah Jordan Cunningham, 18, of 215 W. Boney St., Clinton, was charged with possessing/concealing stolen property. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Nov. 1.
• Oct. 1 — Ronnie Eugene Allen Jr., 36, of 513 Dale St., Fayetteville, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. No bond listed; court date is Oct. 20.
• Oct. 1 — Cindy Luke Smith, 36, of 502 Green St., Clinton, was charged with aggravated assault of an officer. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Oct. 24.
• Oct. 2 — Hubert Anthony Gregory III, 44, of 101 Old Goldsboro Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is Oct. 18.
• Oct. 2 — Larry Donnell McLamb, 63, of 68 Weeping Willow Lane, Clinton, was charged with open container. No bond or court date listed.
• Oct. 2 — Ray Anthony Joyner, 48, of 68 Weeping Willow Lane, Clinton, was charged with open container. No bond or court date listed.
• Oct. 2 — Matthew Mitchum, 18, of 3010 Bass Lake Road, Roseboro, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Oct. 20.
• Oct. 2 — Harold Donta Flanagan, 30, of 3988 Roseboro Hwy., Clinton, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance. No bond or court date listed.
• Oct. 3 — John Austin Carter, 23, of 1526 Ozzie Road, Clinton, was charged with seven counts of forgery of instrument, seven counts of uttering forged instrument and seven counts of misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $25,000 unsecured.
• Oct. 3 — Brandon O’brian Smith, 31, of 211 Old Fayetteville Road, Leland, was charged with felony possession of Schedule I controlled substance, simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Nov. 1.
• Oct. 3 — Stuart Byrd of Dunn reported a theft of items from his residence. A 12-gauge shotgun, Xbox One, Xbox 360, assorted games and a TV were taken. The items were valued at $1,800.
• Oct. 3 — Lucy Hooper of Clinton reported two subwoofers and four 20-inch chrome rims stolen from her storage building. Items were valued at $2,500.
• Oct. 3 — Edward Holmes of Rose Hill reported a break-in and larceny. Two TVs, a 12-gauge shotgun and collectible coins, valued at $700 total, were taken.
• Oct. 3 — Simmons & Simmons Management Inc. was the victim of larceny. A trailer, valued at $10,000, was taken.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.