(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 30 — Christhian De Jesus Esparza-Ruiz, 21, of 6486 Hwy. 11, Willard, was charged with aggravated assault. Bond set at $2,000; court date is July 30.
• June 30 — Dorien Lamonz King, 25, of 8901 Roseboro Hwy., Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrants with assault on a female and injury to real property. No bond set; court date is July 30.
• June 30 — Lisa Ann Raynor, 37, of 391 Sir Lane, Roseboro, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to appear. Bond set at $20,000; court date is July 23.
• June 30 — Jarnell Marquise Parker, 22, of 602 Boyette Road, Newton Grove, was charged with simple physical assault. Bond set at $500; court date is July 28.
• June 30 — Christopher Ray Johnson, 36, of 400 Pine Loop Lane, Autryville, was charged with misdemeanor probation violations. Bond set at $4,500; court date is July 2.
• July 1 — Sentoya Reane Hayes, 21, of 405 W. Carter St., Clinton, was charged with uttering forged endorsement, forgery of endorsement, misdemeanor larceny and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile. Bond set at $12,500; court date is July 17.
• June 30 — Nicholas Smith of Godwin reported a break-in to his barn, with two PlayStation gaming systems, two TVs and a dog stolen. Items valued at $2,000. Damage to a barn door estimated at $40.
• July 1 — Elias Gonzalez of Clinton reported four 24-inch rims, valued at $500, taken from a storage shed.
• July 1 — Rodney Lamb of Salemburg reported he was victim of robbery at his home, stating cash and a cell phone were stolen.