(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 1 — Ashley Denise Floyd, 24, of 424 Beverly Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Sept. 11.
• Sept. 1 — Hubert Benjamin Brigman, 46, of 15401 Dunn Road, Godwin, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Sept. 15.
• Sept. 1 — Diereces Wendle Wall, 16, of 156 Hook Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny and possessing/concealing stolen property. Bond set at $25,000; court date is Sept. 4.
• Sept. 1 — Nicholas Ryan Burgess, 24, of 96 Rosie Lane, Dunn, was charged with breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Sept. 4.
• Sept. 1 — Austin Lee Haney, 24, of 175 Templar Lane, Roseboro, was charged with two counts of fraud- obtaining money/property by false pretenses and one count of larceny. Bond set at $11,000; court date is Sept. 11.
• Sept. 1 — Della Caldera of Godwin reported the theft of a vehicle radio, valued at $280, and damage to a single-wide trailer home estimated at $5,000.
Reach staff writer Chris Berendt at 910-249-4616. Follow the paper on twitter @SampsonInd and like us on Facebook.