(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 10 — Corey G. Hardison, 31, of 285 Hollandtown Road, Salemburg, was charged with breaking and entering. Bond and trial date not reported.
• Sept. 10 — Sharon A. Owens, 39, of 306 Underwood St., Clinton, was charged with cyberstalking. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 30.
• Sept. 10 — Ashley B. Hicks, 25, of 11 Country Mannor Lane, Dunn, was charged simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 7.
• Sept. 10 — Tovamontaz Z. Caceres, 25, of 283 Trestle Road, Ivanhoe, was served warrants on charged of trespassing, injury to real property and cyberstalking. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 29.
• Sept. 10 — Audrie D. Murphy of Clinton was the victim in a break-in on Tram Road, Clinton. Damage to a metal door was estimated at $500.
• Sept. 10 — Henry L. Harris of Turkey was the victim of property damage on New Hope Church Road. Shotgun pellets shattered the victim’s back glass, damage to which was estimated at $500.
• Sept. 10 — Cathy Carlisle of Roseboro was the victim in a break-in on Fleet Cooper Road, Roseboro. After the carport door was kicked open, several items were stolen from the victim’s home, including a flat-screen plasma TV, metal door, wood door jam and a panel of sheet rock. The value was $1,250.
• Sept. 10 — Jorge V. Olguin of Salemburg was the victim of theft at the victim’s home on Zoar Church Road. Stolen items included two TVs, an acoustic guitar and legal papers. Value of the property was $1,650.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.