(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 22 — Precious J. McMillan, 27, of 2656 King Road, Clinton, was charged with shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 2.
• Sept. 22 — Gary W. Childress, 34, of 303 Fourth St., Clinton, was charged with domestic assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Oct. 20.
• Sept. 23 — Jessica Cordelia Corbett, 25, of 219-F Morrisey Blvd., Clinton, was charged with habitual larceny. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Oct. 25.
• Sept. 21 — Seven victims, including Adan Ruiz, Rigoberto Magana and Miles Jackson, reported passports, clothes and shoes stolen. Items valued at over $7,000.
• Sept. 22 — Barbara S. Hollowell was the victim of breaking and entering which occurred on Grove Street, Clinton. A leaf blower and weed eater was stolen from the property. The value of the property was $400.
• Sept. 22 — P.K. Management Group, Inc. of Doral, Fla. was the victim of burglary which occurred on Maple Grove Church Road, Dunn. A $500 refrigerator was stolen from the property.
• Sept. 23 — Kimberly Lane of Roseboro reported a Dodge Durango, rims and tires damaged. The damage was estimated at about $4,200.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.