(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 8 — Jennifer Rose Wilbourne, 33, of 22 Stanbourne Lane, Clinton, was charged with two counts of forgery- using/uttering. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Jan. 15.
• Jan. 8 — Rodney Scott Parker, 30, of 6816 Faircloth Bridge Road, Stedman, was charged with possession of cocaine and simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Jan. 15.
• Jan. 8 — Warren Kevin Howard, 30, of 1635 Azure Lane, Winston-Salem, was charged with simple possession of marijuana. No bond set; court date is Feb. 24.
• Jan. 9 — Latesha Michelle Coxum, 29, of 100 Watson Lane, Clinton, was charged with possession of stolen goods, simple physical assault and failure to comply. Bond set at $3,500; court date is Jan. 15.
• Jan. 9 — Johnnie Ray Chestnutt, 42, of 4225 Cornwallis Road, Turkey, was charged with trespassing and escape from custody or resisting arrest. No bond set; court date is Jan. 28.
• Jan. 10 — Rodrigus Terell Carr, 33, of 291 David Parker Lane, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female and injury to personal property. No bond set; court date is Jan. 26.
• Jan. 11 — Delante Leetez Matthews, 25, of 1918 Rayconda Road, Apartment 302, Fayetteville, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Feb. 24.
• Jan. 12 — Jerry Lesesne Jr., 37, of 182 Renita Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Feb. 24.
• Jan. 13 — Jeremiah Todd Garcia, 36, of 76 Elrod Road, Maxton, was charged on out-of-county warrants with larceny, possession of stolen goods/property and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Feb. 4.
• Jan. 13 — Larry Donnell Herring, 47, of 516 Margaret St., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats and violation of a court order. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Jan. 26.
• Jan. 13 — Stevie Yarnell Williams, 40, of 89 Merry Oaks Lane, Turkey, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is Feb. 2.
• Jan. 13 — Tonya Bridges Wilbourne, 39, of 101 Stanbourne Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Feb. 3.
• Jan. 9 — Michael Bulwin of Clinton reported assorted jewelry, a cell phone and other items taken in a break-in. Value of items was $1,360.
• Jan. 11 — Elise Doan reported a theft of $5,000 worth of household items and a forged power of attorney that resulted in the theft of an undisclosed sum of money.
• Jan. 11 — Harriet Hopkins of Newton Grove reported vandalism to her vehicle, a 1995 Honda Odyssey. Damage, inflicted by a pipe, was estimated at $2,000.
• Jan. 12 — Jeremy Cline of Harrells reported the theft of two SSR-10 dirt bikes, valued at $900 apiece.
• Jan. 12 — Wendall Strickland and Linda Henschel reported various power tools stolen, including a welder, portable bandsaw and grinder, all valued at $2,200.
• Jan. 12 — Vilma Euceda and Cleydi Cedillos of Clinton reported the theft of jewelry and electronic equipment. The jewelry was valued at $2,800, the equipment at $500.
• Jan. 13 — Blanca and Maria Salvador-Munoz of Clinton reported items stolen in a vehicle break-in on Turkey Highway, Clinton. Items included cash and personal items valued at $1,250. Damage to the door and window was estimated at $600.
• Jan. 13 — David Mixon of Salemburg reported a break-in to his Clinton-area hog farm. Two pressure washers, an ATV, three weedeaters, assorted power tools and a mini heating unit were among the items stolen. Value of all items was $12,100.
• Jan. 13 —
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.