(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 20 — Everette Clark Hefner Jr., 41, of 143 Lee’s Chapel Church Road, Dunn, was charged with felony larceny and possessing/concealing stolen property. Bond set at $15,000; court date is Jan. 22.
• Jan. 20 — Quamine Lamar Goodwin, 23, of 3580 Lisbon Bridge Road, Garland, was charged with injury to personal property and assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Jan. 26.
• Jan. 20 — Troy Lestus Sessoms, 48, of 4374 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female. Written promise; court date is Feb. 2.
• Jan. 22 — Warren Matthew Williams, 35, of 244 Wilmington Road, Turkey, was charged with cyberstalking and harassing phone calls. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Feb. 18.
• Jan. 22 — David Van Alphin, 30, of 2055 Parker Memorial Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Feb. 15.
• Jan. 23 — Bonnie Parker, 19, of 1203 Massey Road, Newton Grove, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Jan. 29.
• Jan. 23 — David Lee Chestnutt, 49, of 84 Lockamy Road, Clinton, was charged with simple non-physical assault and simple assault. No bond set; court date is Feb. 23.
• Jan. 24 — Antonio Lamar Brown, 22, of 101 Allen Bass Lane, Roseboro, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Feb. 10.
• Jan. 22 — Nathaniel Garrett of Autryville reported a window broken at his home and a propane tank, valued at $300, stolen. Window damage estimated at $30.
• Jan. 23 — Ennis Massey of Turkey reported numerous tools stolen from his work trailer. Items included a chainsaw, several drills, nail guns and saws, as well as two pressure washers. Items valued around $3,000.
• Jan. 23 — Jonathan Mason of Dunn reported his 32-inch TV stolen after a window to his home was broken. Damage estimated at $500. TV valued at $350.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.