(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 26 —Timmy Bradboy, 55, of 289 Fleming Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is Feb. 3.
• Jan. 26 — Donyeah Wiggins, 24, of 709 Sampson Homes, Clinton, was charged with breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, possessing stolen goods/property and failure to appear on out-of-county charges of driving while license revoked and expired registration card/tag. Bond set at $30,500; court date is Feb. 10.
• Jan. 26 — Ian Lane Lopes, 38, of 1820 James St., Durham, was charged on out-of-county warrant with larceny. Bond set at $2,000; court date is March 10.
• Jan. 26 — Shaquille Owens, 22, of 809 N. Broad St., Roseboro, was charged with possession of marijuana. No bond; court date is Feb. 24.
• Jan. 26 — Kotero Mathew Cook, 25, of 190 Bid Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault. No bond; court date is Feb. 8.
• Jan. 26 — Mary Council of Dunn reported the theft of a 42-inch twin blade riding mower, valued at $1,550 from her property.
• Jan. 26 — Luis Requena and Blanca Reyes reported firearms stolen from Requena’s residence. A rifles and a .40-caliber semi-automatic handgun, valued at a total of $2,400, were taken.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.