(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Feb. 3 — Isaac Blaine Landis, 37, of 5819 Fayetteville Hwy., Godwin, was charged with breaking and entering, larceny and two counts of arson. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Feb. 12.
• Feb. 4 — Ileana Esperanza Narvaez-Torres, 49, of 3489 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with worthless check. Bond set at $500; court date is Feb. 26.
• Feb. 4 — Jon Harrell, 50, of 3186 Hwy. 98 East Carrabelle, Fla., was charged with second degree trespass. Bond set at $500; court date is Feb. 17.
• Feb. 4 — Randolph Sutton Autry, 25, of 2175 Harrells Hwy., Garland, was charged with misuse of 911. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Feb. 23.
• Feb. 4 — Tammy Alexander Wells, 29, of 503 Barden St., Clinton, was charged with simple assault and criminal damage to property. No bond set; court date is Feb. 23.
• Feb. 4 — David Van Alphin, 30, of 2055 Parker Memorial Road, Clinton, was charged with two counts of unauthorized use of motor vehicle. Bond set at $2,000; court date is March 2.
• Feb. 4 — Rufus Kevin Carter, 48, of 390 Tyndall Town Road, Clinton, was charged with harassing phone call. Written promise; court date is Feb. 23.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.