(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 15 — Benjamin Paul Cobb, 27, of 901 Middle Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver methamphetamine, selling methamphetamine and delivering methamphetamine. Bond set at $17,500; court date is April 8.
• March 15 — Roy Gregory Williams Jr., 21, of 307 W. Boney St., Clinton, was charged with possession of a stolen firearm, carrying a concealed gun and possession of marijuana more than half ounce but less than one. Bond set at $6,000; court date is April 8.
• March 15 — Duke Energy Progress reported power meter, valued at $500, stolen from a Clinton residence.
• March 15 — Rebecca Lockamy of Clinton reported a pressure washer, golf cart batteries and an air compressor stolen from her property. Items valued at $2,200.
• March 15 — Mack Hairr of Dunn reported the theft of a 12-gauge shotgun and a .22 semi-automatic rifle. The firearms were valued at $600.