(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 21 — Carina Rodriguez, 21, of 285 Seven Eagles Lane, Clinton, was charged with breaking and entering and attempted larceny. Bond set at $10,000; court date was March 21.
• March 21 — Latasha Nichole Jackson, 24, of 211 W. Roseboro St., Roseboro, was charged with simple physical assault. Bond set at $500; court date is April 5.
• March 21 — Enrique Ponce Huerta, 27, of 2415 Browns Church Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond listed; court date is April 27.
• March 21 — Abraham Reyes Montes, 31, of 176 Cyprus Knee Lane, Harrells, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Bond set at $500; court date is April 13.
• March 21 — Milton Neel Galve Velasquez, 27, of 15 Mallard Lane, Clinton, was charged with cyberstalking, harassing phone call and communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is April 12.
• March 21 — Betty Lou Griffin and Penelope Cashwell reported a break-in to a storage building. Wood-working items valued at $500 and a large wall painting valued at $1,200 were reported stolen.
• March 21 — Nicole Kecia and Brandon Keith reported a residential break-in with numerous items taken. The value of shoes and jewelry totaled $2,890.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.