(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 22 — Jeremy Omar Rosales, 21, of 1781 Chancey Road, Clinton, was charged with forgery-using/uttering and fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense. Bond set at $5,000; court date is April 8.
• March 22 — Jeffrey Victor Hunter, 36, of 2411 Hunter Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny by employee and fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense. Bond set at $5,000; court date is April 8.
• March 22 — April Nicole Hair, 22, of 3113 Tew Road, Godwin, was charged with simple physical assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is April 14.
• March 22 — Mary Bullard of Roseboro reported a PS4, valued at $400, stolen from her home.
• March 22 — Regina Barrett of Harrells reported her vehicle damaged and items from inside, including medication and her purse containing personal effects. Damage to the Kia Amanti was estimated at $2,000. Items were valued at $500.
• March 22 — Damage was reported at Royal Lane Apartments, including $1,500 in damage to the flooring, doors and stairs. An air conditioning unit also sustained $2,500 in damage.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.