(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 23 — Tyrone Demps, 23, of 95 Markus Lane, Clinton, was charged with forgery-using/uttering and fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense. Bond set at $5,000; court date is April 8.
• March 23 — Clarence Carr Bradshaw IV, 28, of 311 Madeline Lane, Godwin, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is April 26.
• March 23 — Jessica Lynn Bradshaw, 25, of 311 Madeline Lane, Autryville, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is April 26.
• March 23 — Thomas Davis, 26, of 76 Brownestone Lane, Dunn, was charged with simple possession of marijuana, driving while license revoked and fictitious information to officer. Bond set at $2,000; court date is April 27.
• March 23 — Thomas Anthony Maldonado, 36, of 1569 Yellow Skin Road, Autryville, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is April 12.
• March 23 — Catherine Lee of Dunn reported someone jumped on the roof of her Ford Mustang, inflicting $1,000 in damage.
• March 23 — Michael Horne of Rose Hill reported the theft of a PS3 console, valued at $300, and eight 12-ounce canned drinks from his home.
• March 23 — Veronica Rodriguez of Newton Grove reported several items stolen from her vehicle. A purse and wallet and their contents including cash, personal effects, a debit card and sunglasses, were valued at $390.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.