(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 7 — Richard Thomas Lee, 31, of 33 Easter Lily Lane, Clinton, was charged with breaking and entering and false report to a police station. Bond set at $7,000; court date is April 8.
• April 7 — Michael Lee East, 17, of 200 Royal Lane, Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana less than half an ounce. No bond set; court date is May 25.
• April 7 — Shawn Duane Dailley, 18, of 1625 Ozzie Road, Clinton, was charged with simple possession of marijuana. Written promise; court date is May 23.
• April 7 — Rebecca Heather Talbot, 19, of 471 Serenity Lake Drive, Clinton, was charged with two counts of simple assault. Bond set at $3,000; court date is May 3.
• April 6 — Thelma Butler of Clinton reported numerous medications stolen from her home.
• April 7 — Barbara Williams of Dunn reported the interior and exterior of her Nissan Maxima damaged, and items stolen from inside. Damage t the vehicle and four tires was estimated at $2,050. A pair of shoes and a checkbook, valued at $60, were taken.
• April 7 — Gladys Royal of Roseboro reported numerous pieces of jewelry and 50 silver dollars stolen from her home. Total value of the items was $7,600.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.