(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 25 — William W. French III, 50, of 1836 Harnett-Dunn Hwy., Dunn, was charged with resisting public officer, failure to appear on child support and out-of-county probation violation. Bond set at $3,458; court date is May 3.
• April 25 — Markei Tai-Chi Craddock, 21, of 1130 Phillips St., Clinton, was charged with breaking and entering, injury to real property and second degree trespass. Bond set at $6,000; court date is May 18.
• April 25 — Jimmy McCoy Rouse, 20, of 503 W. Butler Ave., Apt. A, Clinton, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $5,000; court date is May 23.
• April 26 — Kenneth Darnell Pate, 49, of 2567 Hunter Road, Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault (domestic). No bond set; court date is May 3.
• April 26 — Christopher Louis Maraquin, 25, of 3240 Tar Landing Road, Shallotte, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering, larceny and five counts of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle, five counts of misdemeanor larceny, three counts of attempting breaking and entering and injury to personal property. Bond set at $50,000; court date is June 2.
• April 25 — Amos McLamb of Garland reported the theft of pine straw, valued at $2,500.
• April 25 — Alexis Barralaga of Rose Hill reported larceny of two TVs, Xbox One, Notebook 4 tablet, jewelry box and an assortment of jewelry. Items valued at $3,260.
• April 25 — Christian Romanger and Dustin Millen of Roseboro reported a compound bow and shotgun, valued at $500, stolen.
• April 26 — Bernard Howard of Clinton reported the theft of three TVs, valued at a total of $1,800.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.