(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 13 — Zandra Katherine Holmes, 59, of 248 Friendship Church Road, Warsaw, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is June 7.
• May 13 — Gertrude Carroll, 61, of 955 Lakewood School Road, Salemburg, was charged on out-of-county warrants with forgery of instrument and obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $5,000; court date is June 1.
• May 13 — Christopher Shawn Parker, 36, of 402 S. West Street, Roseboro, was charged with violation of a domestic violence protective order. No bond set; court date is May 17.
• May 13 — Eugenia Daughtry, 53, of 110 Jacobs St., Clinton, was charged with fraud-worthless check. Written promise; court date is June 8.
• May 15 — Leon Griffin Jr., 48, of 200 Crane Creek Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired and speeding. Bond set at $1,500; court date is July 5.
• May 13 — Osvaldo Rufin-Arrieta of Clinton reported a suspicious fire, resulting in $7,000 in damage to his Chevy Impala.
• May 13 — Alejandro Campos of Turkey reported the theft of 10 pairs of blue jeans, valued at $700.
• May 14 — Roland Mathis of Clinton reported damage to a back door, estimated at $300, and the theft of a window air conditioning unit, valued at $300.
• May 14 — McDonald’s in Newton Grove was the victim of a break-in. Damage to the drive-thru window was estimated at $200. Damage to a keypad safe was estimated at $1,000.
• May 14 — Lucille Darden, Donna Darden, Judy Tart and Danny Winn, all of Panhandle Road, Faison, reported damage to their mailboxes. Damage in each case was estimated at $100.
• May 14 — Deborah Pope, Terry Pope and Joanne Murphy, all of Keener Road, Faison, reported damage to their mailboxes. Damage was estimated at $100 apiece.
• May 14 — Rebecca Strickland of Autryville reported the theft of several items from her home, including medication and assorted jewelry. No value was given for the stolen items.
• May 15 — Joyce Pope of Clinton reported the theft of a TV, valued at $600.
• May 15 — Calene Jackson of Clinton reported larceny of a purse, valued at $500.
• May 15 — Refgiou Martines of Clinton reported larceny of equipment, including a weed eater, pressure washer and push mower. Items were valued at $775.
• May 15 — Temonica Rogers of Leland reported her Dodge Caravan burned. Damage estimated at $10,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.