(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 18 — Jacinto Carranza Arroyo, 19, of 131 Boren Brick Road, Roseboro, was charged with breaking and entering. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 8.
• May 18 — Christopher Dale Tart, 21, of 110 Union Grove Church Road, Dunn, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $3,000; court date is July 5.
• May 18 — Erica Andreana Mendoza, 18, of 50 Sandy Acres Lane, Turkey, was charged with cyberstalking. Written promise; court date is June 13.
• May 18 — Jonathan Wayne Peterson, 28, of 12576 Hobbton Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with trespassing. No bond set; court date is May 31.
• May 17 —Sonja Whitted of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of an iPad, PlayStation 4 console and controller, a watch, Beats headphones and a 12-gauge pump shotgun. Items valued at $945.
• May 18 — Orlando Rodriguez-Torres of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of an undisclosed sum of money.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.