(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 19 — Catline Amber McClenny, 17, of 914 Nathan Dudley Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is June 29.
• May 19 — Amy King, 19, of 914 Nathan Dudley Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is June 29.
• May 19 — John Wesley Munn, 53, of 6709 Carmel Trail, Wilmington, was charged with two counts of felony worthless check and felony obtaining property by false pretenses. No bond information listed; court date is May 20.
• May 19 — Nicolas Turrubiartez Jr., 57, of 390 Oak St., Roseboro, was charged with misuse of 911 system. Bond set at $2,500; court date is June 15.
• May 19 — Jerry Calvin Dale Sr., 48, of 3392 Plain View Hwy., Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with simple assault and communicating threats. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 16.
• May 19 — Thaxter Lee Spruill, 20, of 189 Brent Lane, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 15.
• May 19 — Lane’s Pressure Washing Service of Clinton was the victim of theft. a pressure washer, air compressor, water hoses and two socket sets were stolen. Items were valued at $2,410.
• May 19 — Christopher Ammons of Clinton reported items taken from his garage, including two Honda dirt bikes, valued at $4,500. a Honda 4-wheeler, valued at $5,000, was recovered.
• May 19 — Edward Butler of Dunn reported the theft of a shop vac, cordless drill and tool combo/compressor with three nail guns. Items were valued at $477.
• May 19 — Joe Sutton of Mount Olive reported 13 semi-automatic handguns and revolvers stolen from his safe, ranging in worth from $300 to $850. In all, the total valued of the guns was approximately $6,700.
• May 19 — James Bryant of Clinton reported a double-axle trailer, valued at $1,500, taken from his yard.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.