(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 20 — Adam Maurice Durham, 36, of 22 Kevan Circle, Malius, N.Y., was charged with possession of firearm by felon, resisting public officer and simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance. No bond or court date listed.
• May 20 — Elijah Isiah Pridgen, 17, of 407 S. West St., Roseboro, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 28.
• May 20 — Brandon Matthew Hobbs, 31, of 531 Edgar St., Clinton, was charged with resist, delay and obstruct, possession of open container in motor vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond listed; court date is July 27.
• May 20 — Stanley Eugene Braddock, 35, of 1972 W. Main St., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $500; court date is June 22.
• May 21 — Herbert James Herring, 47, of 2247 Herring Road, Rose Hill, was charged with driving while impaired and no operator’s license. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 8.
• May 22 — Francis Francois, 23, of 2678 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond listed; court date is June 22.
• May 22 — Torrell Chuvala Vann, 48, of 248 Porsha Drive, Red Springs, was charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle. Bond set at $5,000; court date is June 3.
• May 22 — Robert Torres, 22, of 166 Old Mill Branch Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 13.
• May 22 — Angel Antonio Moya-Inestroza, 53, of 802 College St., Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 3.
• May 20 — Ulysses Boykin of Clinton reported damage to his Chrysler, estimated at $500.
• May 21 — Salvin Ramos of Clinton reported the larceny of a $50 wallet containing an undisclosed sum of cash.
• May 21 — Alex Pena reported damage to his residence as a result of a shooting into occupied dwelling. Damage to two couches and two windows was estimated at $450.
• May 22 — Caitlin Jarrett of Clinton reported damage to her Toyota, estimated at $500.
• May 22 — Daries Bowden reported damage to his mobile home as a result of fire, estimated at $10,000.
• May 22 — Harry Lockamy of Godwin reported the theft of a weed eater and pressure washer from his property. Items were valued at $500.
• May 22 — Naomi Robinson of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of numerous items, including two TVs, speakers and stereo equipment, a Samsung Note 3 cell phone, cash and food. Items were valued at $2,025. Damage to the front door and frame was estimated at $500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.