The Christmas in Clinton Parade is only two days away! Join us this Saturday in Downtown Clinton at 10 a.m. for the traditional Christmas in Clinton parade. We encourage you to shop, dine, and enjoy the parade in downtown this Saturday!
As the end of 2013 is fast approaching, I would like to personally thank you, each Chamber member and corporate sponsor, for the support, involvement, and dedication you’ve given to the Chamber. We are honored to each that have dedicated monetary resources in order to ensure the Chamber continues our mission of being dedicated to promoting economic growth, a healthy business community and an outstanding quality of life.
Through our members’ support and sponsorship, as the calendar year is drawing to a close, the Chamber is excited to express a few of the 2013 achievements that could not have been possible without the support of many:
• Increased the Chamber Membership to 410, adding 54 new members in 2013
• Participated in and/or hosted over 100 Chamber events
• Began our 2013-2014 Adult Leadership Class with 11 Participants and the 2013-2014 Junior Leadership Class with 22 Participants from high schools throughout Sampson County
• Received over 45,000 directory searches on our website that brought exposure and revenue to our membership
• Offered over 20 business seminars in conjunction with the Small Business Center at SCC including the first Latino Entrepreneurial Academy led in Spanish
• Participated in community events and organizations such as Christmas in the City, Christmas in Clinton Parade, NC STEP Program (Garland and Roseboro), Sampson County Economic Development , Clinton Main Street Economic Restructuring, and more
• Organized and Represented Sampson County at the Washington Business Perspective, in Washington, DC (Attendees funded their trip at own expense)
• Continued our annual signature project, Chamber Coat Closet
• Hosted the first “Sampson Perspective” public forum with local, state, and national leaders
On behalf of the Board of Directors, we again thank you for your support and dedication to the Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce. We look forward to your continued support and involvement in 2014.
For more information about the Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce, visit www.clintonsampsonchamber.org or call 910-592-6177.