(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 13 — Arthur Lee Ruffin, 54, of 411-A North Blvd., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 13.
• June 13 — Dartez Omar Faulk, 24, of 230 Shanghai Road, Harrells, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering and larceny. Bond set at $10,000; court date is June 17.
• June 13 — David Charles Adams, 30, of 368 Brewington Road, Clinton, was charged with attempted second degree trespass. Written promise; court date is June 17.
• June 13 — Alan Smith, 33, of 1080 Thompson Ave., Turkey, was charged with uttering forged instrument. Bond set at $3,000; court date is July 1.
• June 13 — Rebecca Best of Washington, D.C. reported her vehicle vandalized in Clinton. Damage estimated at $12,000.
• June 13 — Dennis Lindsey of Dunn reported the theft of a gold bracelet, valued at $1,800.
• June 13 — Jamie Hardison of Dunn reported a break-in and theft of two TVs and assorted frozen meat products. Items valued at $2,700. Damage to a metal exterior door estimated at $250.
• June 13 — Kenneth Pate of Clinton reported his gate rammed with a vehicle. Damage estimated at $500.
• June 13 — Marcus Merritt of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of numerous items, including cash and five firearms. Total value of stolen items was $4,300. Damage to an iPad and front door was estimated at $1,000.
• June 13 — Jimmy Lee of Dunn reported 11 feet of 6-inch vinyl breaker stolen. Material was valued at $2,786.
• June 13 — Chris Robinson of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of a Sony PlayStation 4 and accessories, Xbox 360 and accessories, a laptop computer and a ring. Items valued at $2,420.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.