(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 16 — Carolyn Raye Dabbs, 45, of 40 E. Third St., Garland, was charged with breaking and entering of a motor vehicle, felony larceny, fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense, possessing/concealing stolen property and possession of firearm by felon. Bond set at $23,000; court date is Sept. 23.
• Sept. 16 — Elaine Hernandez Saec, 54, of 100 Glory Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with assault inflicting serious bodily injury. No bond set; court date is Sept. 23.
• Sept. 16 — Rodney Derrick Williams, 28, of 1696 Butler Island Road, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 27.
• Sept. 16 — William T. Herring III, 28, of 1308 Still Monument Way, Raleigh, was charged with assault inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 10.
• Sept. 16 — Edward Micah Howard, 23, of 1208 Bearskin Road, Salemburg, was charged with larceny- shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 12.
• Sept. 18 — Mildred Michele Suggs, 34, of 114 Pierce St., Clinton, was charged with assault inflicting serious injury. No bond set; court date is Oct. 12.
• Sept. 18 — Zachary Cole Sabourin, 26, of 1584 Parker Memorial Road, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired and child restraint violation. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Oct. 20.
• Sept. 18 — Adrian Christopher Chalmers, 24, of 510 North Ellis Ave., Dunn, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 12.
• Sept. 18 — Terry Lynette Melvin, 51, of 2551 Old Mintz Hwy., Roseboro, was charged with simple non-physical threat upon an officer, resisting public officer and handicapped parking violation. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Oct. 10.
• Sept. 17 — Eva Wilson of Turkey reported seats slashed in her vehicle and gasoline poured in the floorboards. Damage estimated at $1,000.
• Sept. 17 — Kevin Kirby of Clinton reported his vehicle defaced by spray paint and the side mirror and windshield wipers damaged. Total damage was estimated at $1,200.
• Sept. 17 — Sheila Underwood of Autryville reported a lawn mower, valued at $1,000, taken from her property.
• Sept. 18 — Brenda Steele of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of numerous items, including three watches, a laptop and a .40-caliber pistol. Items were valued at $2,800. Damage to a double door frame was estimated at $300.
• Sept. 18 — Union High School was the victim of damage of property. Someone spinning tires in the grass inflicted $500 in damage.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.