(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 23 — Cammie Elisabeth Wright, 25, of 1310 Cartertown Road, Clinton, was charged with fictitious information to officer, failure to comply with monies and failure to appear on charges of driving while license revoked and failure to reduce speed. Bond set at $2,565; court date is Oct. 5.
• Sept. 23 — Jamia Woods, 31, of 338 Grouper Drive, Fayetteville, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 19.
• Sept. 24 — Agnes Mabel Chevallier, 56, of 42 Angela Lane, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 24.
• Sept. 24 — Crystal Dawn Ours, 30, of 61 Deep Forest Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Oct. 18.
• Sept. 24 — Cianna Tyree Gaskins, 21, of 209 Pearl St., Clinton, was charged with second degree trespass and served out-of-county warrant on a charge of communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Oct. 25.
• Sept. 24 — Christopher Hall, 35, of 385 Sampson Acres Drive, Clinton, was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism). No bond set; court date is Oct. 18.
• Sept. 23 — Papa Johns of Clinton was the victim in a break-in and theft of an undisclosed sum of cash.
• Sept. 24 — Colin Tucker, Louis Highsmith and Rose Slater were victims of property damage, reportedly inflicted by gunshots. The side of a structure and rear passenger window of a Buick Lacrosse sustained $1,250 in damage.
• Sept. 25 — Teresa Hatle of Autryville reported the theft of a Toyota Celica, valued at $500.
• Sept. 25 — Mark Deluca of Roseboro reported a break-in and theft of several items, including a 20-gauge shotgun, PlayStation 4, video games and shoes. The items were valued at $1,070.
• Sept. 25 — Veda Lewis of Turkey reported the larceny of two cocker spaniels, valued at $600 total.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.