(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 9 — Tomasina Wynette Freeman, 33, of 495 Cherry Tree Lane, Salemburg, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is March 28.
• March 9 — Allen Mitchell Owens, 53, of 448 Lucas Road, Roseboro, was charged with larceny. Written promise; court date is March 21.
• March 9 — Crystal Dawn Ours, 29, of 2401 Goldsboro Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with simple non-physical assault and stalking. Bond set at $500; court date is March 28.
• March 9 — Harrison Tyler Lambert, 24, of 743 Vander Road, Autryville, was charged with going armed to terror of people and resisting public officer. Bond set at $7,500; court date is April 19.
• March 9 — Shamard Lee, 18, of 606 Eastover Terrace, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is March 21.
• March 9 — Piggly Wiggly of Roseboro was the victim of damage to property. A metal roll-up door at the back of the business was kicked in, inflicting $1,500 in damage.
• March 9 — Shirley Beard of Dunn reported the theft of assorted rings, valued at $1,000.
• March 9 — Betty Giddens of Newton Grove reported the larceny of two tractors, two trailers, a gold cart and various tools. Items were valued at $17,500.
• March 9 — Edith Diaz of Newton Grove reported items taken from her home. Various appliances, a computer, car stereo, assorted cash and other items were valued at $2,090.
• March 9 — Debra Rackley of Clinton reported walls and door of her residence damaged. The damage was estimated at $5,300.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.