(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 17 — Justin C. Murphy, 26, of 143 Pollerd Lane, Harrells, was charged with cyberstalking. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 10.
• July 17 — Timothy L. Sinclair, 28, of 198 Old Brick Mill Road, Roseboro, was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana less than 1/2 ounce and misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Aug. 26.
• July 17 — Chayanne Lopez, 19, of 80 Walnut Lane, Garland, was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana less than 1/2 ounce and misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Aug. 26.
• July 18 — Devon J. Gilmore, 23, of 825 Varsity Drive, Fayetteville, was charged with simple physical upon an officer; criminal damage to property (vandalism); and damage to real property. Bond set at $5,500; court date is Aug. 11.
• July 18 — Franklin B. Tatum, 36, of 1357 Bill Town Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault on a female. No bond set; court date is July 28.
• July 18 — Shaquan A. Hall, 24, of 141 Circle Drive, Wallace, was charged with one count of misdemeanor forgery and one count of felony forgery. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 31.
• July 17 — Darrian Walker of Roseboro reported larceny from a motor vehicle parked at his home on Roseboro Highway. An ATV was removed from the residence. The value of the property is $2,800.
• July 18 — Angel A. Agosto of Clinton was the victim of aggravated assault which occurred at his home on Sasser Lane. A suspect shot a weapon from a vehicle at the victim. According to a report, the case is closed because leads have been exhausted.
• July 18 — Sadi U. Zabala of Clinton was the victim of simple physical assault which occurred at a Garland residence. The victim was struck in a face with a closed fist. The case is closed and cleared.
• July 18 — Andra Royal and Carolyn Royal of Roseboro was the victim of a suspect who fired rounds at their home on Pinewood St. The case is under investigation.
• July 18 — Ronnie G. Bradshaw and Curtis D. Honeycutt was the victim of a burglary which occurred at a storage building on Share Cake Road, Clinton. The crime was committed when an ATV and Moped was stolen from the building, after a window was busted. The value of the property is $7,450 The case is under investigation.
• July 18 — The Sampson County Sheriff’s Office and Vann Jared reported vandalism, injury to real property and assault on a government employee which occurred the jail on 112 Fontana St.,Clinton. Building materials and household goods were damaged. The value of the damage is $3,003 and the case is closed/cleared.
• July 18 — Robert W. Heckler Jr., Newton Grove, was the victim of simple physical assault which occurred in a open field on Giddens Street. The case has been closed/cleared.
• July 19 — Daniel J. Saucedo of Dunn was the victim of motor vehicle theft which occurred at his home on Albtecht Lane, Dunn. The value of the Ford Ranger is $1,000. The case is under investigation.
• July 19 — Saint Paul Free Will Baptist Church of Newton Grove reported larceny which occurred at the facility at 14361 Hobbton Highway. According to reports two air conditioner coils were stolen and two heat pumps were damaged. The value of the damage was $8,100. The case is closed because all leads have been exhausted.
• July 19 — Sherwood House of Roseboro was the victim of larceny which occurred at his home on North East St., Roseboro. A pitbull was removed from the property. According to reports, the value of pet was $1,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.