(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 11 — Margaret A. Boykin, 56, of 415 Sampson St. Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 31.
• Aug. 11 — Olivia Bass-Stafford, 23, of 408 E. Powell St. Clinton, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Bond set at $4,000; court date is Sept. 10
• Aug. 11 — Jesse J. Hall, 41, of 499 Issac Road, Clinton, was charged with not having an operators license. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 31.
• Aug. 11 — Goshen New Life Church reported a larceny incident which occurred at their church on Suttontown Road, Faison. According to the report, air conditioner parts were damaged and removed from the rear of the church. The value is $15,000. The case is under investigation.
• Aug. 11 — Joshua Emanuel of Dunn was the victim of larceny from a motor vehicle which occurred on North Spring Branch Road, Dunn. A Rolex watch was stolen from the vehicle. The value of the property is $8,000. The case is under investigation.
• Aug. 11 — Poplar Grove Church reported a larceny incident which occurred at Poplar Grove Church Lane, Faison. Copper and coils were removed from A/C units. The value is $17,000. The case is under investigation.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.