(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 10 — Raphael Norris Freeman, 55, of Bullard Street, Roseboro, was charged with drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 10 — Marion Lacey Conner, 21, of 222 E. Williams St., Autryville, was charged with possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Nov. 12.
• Oct. 10 — Brandon Lee Conner, 24, of 7801 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female, injury to real property and injury to personal property. No bond set; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 10 — Ashley Hobbs, 18, of Hope Mills, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 10 — Damien Johnston, 16, of Fayetteville, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 10 — Craig Smith Jr., 44, of 747 E. Hill St., Warsaw, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Oct. 27.
• Oct. 10 — Erin Boney, 37, of 5916 Pine Ridge Road, Faison, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury. No bond set; court date is Oct. 27.
• Oct. 9 — Jay Sullivan of Faison reported the theft of a utility trailer, valued at $2,000.
• Oct. 10 — Kevin Lee, Antonio Rodriguez, Gerardo Guzman and others reported being victims of theft at Dunn-area residence, in which various clothes, two TVs and a passport were stolen. They said clothes were valued at $7,500 alone. Damage to a door was estimated at $100.
• Oct. 10 — Demetrish Williams of Turkey reported theft of a TV, tennis shoes, a cell phone and cash. Items were valued at $900.
• Oct. 10 — Brittney Robinson of Turkey reported a laptop, valued at $750, stolen.
• Oct. 11 — Amy Hall of Roseboro reported a gold necklace and prescription medications stolen. The necklace was valued at $1,200.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.