(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 12 — Jimmy McCoy Rouse, 19, of 503 Tram Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. Bond not listed; court date is Oct. 20.
• Oct. 12 — Spring Monay Stuart, 27, of 10190 Minnie Hall Road, Salemburg, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Nov. 18.
• Oct. 12 — Chadwick Ryan Honeycutt, 33, of 304 E. Jackson St., Roseboro, was charged with assault on a government official and resist, delay and obstruct. Bond set at $4,000; court date is Nov. 18.
• Oct. 12 — Jimmy Dale Tew, 52, of 1559 Panhandle Road, Faison, was charged with domestic communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Oct. 14.
• Oct. 12 — Glenna Hairr, Tammy Jarman and Cherish Smith all reported mailboxes damaged on Reedsford Road, Clinton.
• Oct. 12 — Roy Tew of Roseboro reported the theft of assorted jewelry and collectibles, as well as power tools and a motorcycle trailer. Items were valued at roughly $3,000.
• Oct. 12 — James Becton Jr. of Clinton reported 10 pigs killed on his Magnolia property.
• Oct. 12 — John Newkirk of Clinton reported a vehicle fire, which inflicted an estimated $7,000 in damage to his Chevrolet.
• Oct. 12 — Tracey Butler of Clinton reported items stolen, including jewelry, a TV and a firearm, valued at about $4,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.