Editor’s note: Due to a clerical error at the Sheriff’s Office, reports in Wednesday’s paper were from Oct. 12, 2014. The Independent regrets the confusion. (The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 13 — Gary Wayne Sessoms, 44, of 128 Lorraine Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Oct. 20.
• Oct. 13 — Terry Antoine Frederick, 31, of 106 Endurance Lane, Dunn, was charged with stalking. No bond set; court date is Oct. 20.
• Oct. 13 — Antwan Romeo Rich, 21, of 596 Lakewood School Road, Roseboro, was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 10.
• Oct. 13 — Hilda Smith of Dunn reported the theft of an air conditioning unit, valued at $400.
• Oct. 13 — Roy Tew of Roseboro reported the theft of several items, including a printer, stick welder and carburetor. Items were valued at $1,700.
• Oct. 13 — Ricky Harvey of Autryville reported rims and tires, valued at $1,300, stolen from his property.
• Oct. 13 — Enrique Ramirez and Enrique Morano of Godwin reported a break-in and theft of a TV, smart phone and two pairs of sunglasses. Items were valued at $1,780.
• Oct. 13 — Sara Brewen of Clinton reported the larceny of two bracelets, valued at $1,900.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.