(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Feb. 9 — Maria Eliazar Perez, 30, of 339 Pine Oak Lane, Dunn, was charged with possessing/concealing stolen property. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Feb. 12.
• Feb. 9 — Jesse Rudolph Lee, 70, of 16 Lee Gaddy Lane, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female and communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Feb. 23.
• Feb. 9 — Terry Lynette Melvin, 51, of 2551 Old Mintz Hwy., Roseboro, was charged with second degree trespass, resisting a public officer and assault on a government official. Bond set at $2,000; court date is March 16.
• Feb. 9 — Nakeisha McDonald, 30, of 218 Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana and driving while license revoked. No bond set; court date is March 30.
• Feb. 9 — Jorge Olguin and Robert Strickland of Salemburg reported being victims in a break-in, during which two iPhones, two Samsung tablets, a 36-inch TV, a self-propelled push mower and cash were stolen. Items valued at $2,300. Damage to a door estimated at $200.
• Feb. 9 — Michaela Tew of Roseboro reported the theft of a 12-gauge shotgun and case, a 60-inch TV and a sound bar, valued at about $2,400.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.