(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 4 — Brandon Michael Murphy, 17, of Willie Saddler Lane, Rose Hill, was charged with fighting (affray), larceny, disorderly conduct and assault with a deadly weapon. Bond set at $3,500; court date is April 12.
• March 4 — Andres Garcia-Gomez, 30, of 3563 State St., Fayetteville, was charged with driving while impaired and failure to appear on release orders out of Cumberland. Bond set at $3,500; court date is March 14.
• March 4 — Tyeshia Lynette Parker, 21, of 793 H.B. Lewis Road, Clinton, was charged with simple non-physical threat upon officer. Bond set at $2,000; court date is March 22.
• March 5 — Christopher Gerald Edwards, 32, of 295 Mary Rose Lane, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is March 22.
• March 6 — Joshua Leon Boykin, 30, of 2072 Claudes Drag Road, Roseboro, was charged with fleeing to elude arrest with a motor vehicle and resisting a public officer. Bond set at $2,500; court date is April 22.
• March 4 — Russell Partin and Jessica Barbour of Dunn reported a break-in with numerous items taken. They included a 65-inch TV, money, various tools, medications and a portable air compressor. Items were valued at about $4,000.
• March 4 — Jasper Boyette of Roseboro reported a trailer welder, valued at $3,500, stolen from his driveway.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.