(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 8 — Sonia Lanier Floyd, 55, of 337 Lanier Road, Clarkton, was charged with driving while impaired, resisting a public officer and left of center. Bond set at $2,500; court date is April 13.
• March 8 — Arthur Lee Ruffin, 54, of 413-D Clinton Manor, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Written promise; court date is March 30.
• March 8 — Dustin Shane Myers, 23, of 336 Houses Mill Road, Newton Grove, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is March 22.
• March 8 — Chakerria Keandra Rhodes, 19, of 445 Old Cotton Gin Road, Roseboro, was charged with simple assault and two counts of communicating threats. Bond set at $2,000; court date is April 5.
• March 8 — Irene Parker of Roseboro reported $2,000 in damage to clothes in her home.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.