(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 1 — Jenny Ann Moore, 38, of 130 W. 6th St., Garland, was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $250; court date is April 26.
• April 1 — Donald Lynn Register, 45, of 1117 Williams Lake Road, Roseboro, was charged with threatening phone call. Bond set at $500; court date is April 26.
• April 1 — Edward Williams, 61, of 9903 Dunn Road, Salemburg, was charged on out-of-county warrant with fraud-worthless check. Bond set at $5,000; court date is April 13.
• April 2 — Timmothy Shawn Corbett, 41, of 5725 Camellia Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,000; court date is May 11.
• April 2 — Charles Rupert Horne, 51, of 207 Cooper St., Autrville, was charged with three counts of communicating threats. No bond set; court date is May 2.
• April 3 — Daniel Wade Phillips, 20, of HP 105 Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, was charged with possession of a weapon of mass destruction and carrying a concealed weapon. Bond set at $2,500; court date is April 18.
• April 3 — Tyler Martin Banks, 25, of 912 Buckhorn Road, Harrells, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $20,000; court date is May 3.
• April 3 — Prentice Lamar Kerr, 16, of 980 Gibbs Road, Garland, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $1,000; court date is April 28.
• April 3 — Mario Ondra Parker, 55, of 7290 Old Mintz Hwy., Garland, was charged with assault on a female and communicating threats. No bond set; court date is May 23.
• April 1 — George Chase of Autryville reported items taken from his property, including power and hand tools, a 5-foot plow disk and a tractor stabilizer. Items valued at $950.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.