(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 23 — Latorri Nisha Joyner, 34, of 108 W. View Meadow Drive, D, Goldsboro, was charged with financial card theft. Bond set at $5,000; court date is June 3.
• May 23 — Orenthal James McIntyre, 34, of 707 Lisbon St., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 15.
• May 23 — Carl Tyrone Ford, 30, of 91 Daybreak Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with assault on a female and communicating threats. No bond set; court date is June 15.
• May 23 — Keith Laroy Smith, 28, of 445 Pink Lane, Roseboro, was charged with injury to personal property and escape from custody or resist arrest. Bond set at $3,000; court date is July 7.
• May 24 — Justin Bryant Noble, 25, of 311 Madeline Lane, Autryville, was charged with going armed to terror of people. Bond set at $2,000; court date is July 5.
• May 24 — Megan Kimberly Naylor, 24, of 237 Naylor School Road, Roseboro, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. No bond set; court date is July 5.
• May 25 — Wreatha Lynn Johnson, 46, of 70 Saddle Club Road, Autryville, was charged with failure to comply with order of contempt. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 16.
• May 23 — Edward Scott of Florida reported a theft of firearms from a locked trailer in the Plain View community. A gun safe, valued at $500, and 50 assorted firearms, valued at $20,000, were reported stolen.
• May 23 — Karen Simmons of Roseboro reported a dirt bike, valued at $500, stolen from the yard.
• May 23 — Christine Sessoms of Salemburg reported the larceny of a chainsaw and battery charger from a barn. The items were valued at $350.
• May 24 — Hope Valley of Clinton reported a break-in and theft, in which a 2005 Chevrolet van, two desktop computers, a printer and eight hand-held two-way radios were stolen. The van was valued at $10,000. Other items were valued at a total of $1,150.
• May 24 — Samantha Thomas of Clinton reported the theft of a laptop, two TVs and a PlayStation 3. Items were valued at $3,300.
• May 24 — Angela Warner of Clinton reported a residential theft, in which assorted jewelry and cash was stolen. Value of items was $1,125.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.